EcoWatch Canada (EWC) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site:
EWC’s Commitment to Privacy
Types of Information We Collect and Protect
The choice to provide EWC with personal information is always yours. Personal information collected may include your name, email address, business address and business phone number. Our website may collect information from you for the following purposes:
- You may submit your personal information in response to a career opportunity within EWC
- You may provide your personal contact information so that we can provide you with information to a specific request
- In submitting a request for access to protected areas of our web site, you will be required to provide personal contact information
While navigating through our site, EWC web servers collect anonymous/non-personal information electronically for analytical purposes including IP address, browser type, operating system and access times. This information is collected so that we may analyze usage in an effort to continually improve our site
We will limit the information we collect to what we need for those purposes and will only use it for those purposes. We will obtain your consent if we wish to use your information for any other purpose. The information collected will be retained only for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
We will protect your personal information and maintain its quality. Personal information is stored on secured databases with appropriate safeguards in place to secure the information collected online.
Use of Information and Exceptions
The EWC site does not collect user information and will not release usage information unless one of the following conditions apply:
- Where we have your consent
- Where we are required by law, regulation, subpoena, or judicial or government order to be disclosed, provided EWC shall promptly notify you upon such request for disclosure and prior to such disclosure to permit you to oppose such disclosure by appropriate legal action.
Links to Other Web Sites
The EWC website contains links to other websites. EWC is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Access to Your Personal Information
Clients and visitors to the site can submit a request for information regarding the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information. Customers may also verify their information’s accuracy and completeness and request changes to their personal information where appropriate.